Meet Josh Lange, DDS
Background and Credentials
Committed to excellence in aesthetic and evidence-based dentistry, Dr. Josh Lange is known for his personable patient interactions and pragmatic leadership. He believes in creating a patient-centric experience that caters to individualized care while providing optimum treatment and uncompromised technique.
Dr. Josh’s commitment to continuing education has allowed him to learn from the top innovators and leaders in the dental community and is reflected in his implementation of comprehensive patient care and dental technology.
Dr. Josh has traveled to Mexico and South America several times to provide dental care in service of organizations like Thousand Smiles, NorCal Project, and Detroit Mercy ASDA Chapter. He also volunteers regularly with California Careforce to provide dental care to local underserved communities.
Born and raised in California, Dr. Josh loves spending time outdoors doing things like boating, ATV riding, camping and hiking. An avid sports enthusiast, he enjoys playing basketball, football, soccer, and staying in shape by lifting weights and cycling. Dr. Josh is dedicated to traveling to new places with his family and friends. He is fluent in Spanish and has a perpetual love for learning and reading.
- University of California San Diego- Neuroscience and Physiology BS
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
Professional Memberships and Licenses
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- International Academy of Dental Implantology (IADI)
- Mini Dental Implant Centers of America (MDICA)
- International Academy of Mini Dental Implants (IAMDI)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE)
- Spear Education, Member
- DOCS Education, Member
- I.V. Sedation
- Oral Conscious Sedation Mastery
- Dental Sleep Solutions, Member